Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thank You!!!

To all of my wonderful clients who have made this such an awesome year for me, I want to give a special note of thanks. Trusting me to capture the precious moments & expressions of your loved ones is something I consider a great honor. Many of you have referred your friends and family to me, and that makes me feel so good to know that you like my work enough to send me more business! And speaking of business - wow! What a year. Some big EXCITING changes are in the works right now. I am just dying to share... but the dotted line has not been officially signed yet... look for that news SOON! :) 2007 is sure to be a great year as well.


I will not be working Dec. 24th-27th, nor on Dec. 30th. Feel free to leave messages/emails during that time and I will answer them as soon as I get back. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: