Monday, October 02, 2006

Apple "Pic"-in Time

I know, it's corny. Apple Pics are up! I ended up with 8 sessions for my Autumn Apple Affair. These kids were SO cute! Here's a few of my favs. Be sure to visit my website to see the rest of them!

This was my first time to take pictures of this little princess, but I hope not the last! She was such a ham and totally had mommy and daddy wrapped around her fingers!

This is Jackson. Jackson is the first baby I've hit all the milestones with. I can't believe how FAST this year has gone. I'm sure mom and dad can't either. Today he was ALL smiles. SUCH a cutie!!


I know you so can't even see Jacob's face in this picture, but I think it's my favorite from his bunch. (Even though there were some PRETTY cute ones!) Jacob kept filling this basket up and dumping the apples on himself. It was too funny.

I love it when moms bring their own props! These kiddos brought caramel apples for everyone ~ even my girls. So very thoughtful, and the makings for cute, cute pics!


This beauty totally knew how to work the camera. Daddy better get that bat ready NOW!

Oh, I am so in love with this little man! He is so stinkin' adorable! If I had a little boy, I'd totally dress him like this ~ SO CUTE! Cole was totally into our photo session this time around ~ MUCH better than the last time I saw him where he wanted nothing to do with me!


Quick note to apple moms ~ if your child's picture isn't here, it's not because I didn't think they were precious. I'm just honoring the fact that you didn't sign a model release!

No comments: